Haunted Happenings, Eerie Events & Alarming Activities this Halloween
This Halloween prepare to be afraid, very afraid, of all the ghostly goings-on, hair-raising horrors and eerie events that you’ll find across the whole of North Notts!
From ghostly ghoulish workshops, terrifying trails and haunted Halloween parties to creepy crafts, a frightful family fun day and scary Halloween spooftacular pantos, to name but a few of the shockingly spooky events, happening this October!
Just to make sure you don’t miss out on any of the horrifying Halloween happenings here’s a round-up of the best Halloween events you can enjoy in North Nottinghamshire this month.
- Terrifying trails in Clumber Park, Sherwood Forest, Thoresby Park, The Workhouse at Southwell and Creswell Crags.
- Haunted Hunts at Rufford Abbey Country Park, Thoresby Park, Halloween Ghost Hunts in Newark,
- Halloween Festival at White Post Farm, Farnsfield
- Halloween Themed Craft Activities at Bassetlaw Museum, National Civil War Centre, Creswell Crags, CSL at Shrewsbury Road Community Centre in Worksop, Mansfield Woodhouse Library, Clumber Park, Thoresby Park, Vicar Water Country Park
- Two ‘Hocus Panto’ performances by the terrific TaleGate Theatre at North Notts Arena and the Majestic Theatre in Retford
- Halloween parties for little ones at Carlton in Lindrick Civic Centre, in Worksop and at All Hallows Church in Ordsall, Retford and a Halloween Party Night for grown-ups at North Notts Arena.
- Worksop Halloween Half Marathon and Fun Run
- Paranormal Halloween Night in Retford
- Family Fun Day at Langold Country Park
- A Halloween night spooktacular screening of the classic blood-curdling film Sleepy Hollow in Newark on Halloween night, 31st October.
Don't miss out! If your Halloween event isn’t featured in our What’s On directory, from the top of any page of the website select Register and then select 'Add an Event' and add your event for free.