Terms for Adding an Item to any Directory
The following Terms & Conditions apply to any person adding an item/listing/information to any Directory on the in NORTH NOTTS website.
This currently applies to:
- the What’s On Events
- the Classes & Courses, and
- the Clubs, Groups & Societies directories.
Each entity must be located or take place in, or on the borders of North Nottinghamshire and in NORTH NOTTS reserve the right not to list items outside North Nottinghamshire and/or anything we consider inappropriate.
Including marketing information such as Special Offers, Discounts, Sales, etc. within a listing or as a separate item will not be accepted.
It is the responsibility of the provider to ensure details given are correct and that you have the appropriate permissions to publish them. All listings must satisfy legal requirements.
in NORTH NOTTS makes available its events facility for information and communication purposes only and accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions or for actions based on this information. It is your responsibility to ensure that the information about events listed is accurate.
in NORTH NOTTS reserves the right not to publish any content or material that it deems inappropriate, offensive or defamatory. Events may be published in whole or may be edited as appropriate.
By using in NORTH NOTTS events website you agree that you will not use it for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited and you agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations.
In particular, you agree not to:
- Use www.innorthnotts.co.uk to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others, publish, distribute, e-mail, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate.
- Submit any information which is not in connection with a forthcoming event on this site, nor to add a Class, Course, Workshop, Club, Group nor Organisation that you do not officially represent..
- Use any automated scripting tools or software or engage in or promote any surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited e-mailing or spamming via www.innorthnotts.co.uk
- Impersonate any person or entity.
- Upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available using in NORTH NOTTS's website any material that you do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual obligation or which contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware.
- Supply us with or put onto our website any information or material that infringes the copyright or other rights of any third party, and you agree to indemnify us against any loss, damages, costs, expenses or other claims arising from any such infringement.
- Events submitters agree to indemnify in NORTH NOTTS against any and all claims and legal actions arising out of the publication of an event notice or the conduct of an event.
You will indemnify in NORTH NOTTS if it or its related bodies suffer any loss or damage or incur any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions or any other legal obligation by you or your use of or conduct on in NORTH NOTTS's website.
in NORTH NOTTS has no obligation to monitor any user's use of www.innorthnotts.co.uk however it retains the right at all times to monitor, retain and disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
It is our utmost priority to keep the website running at all times, but in NORTH NOTTS cannot be held responsible for any temporary or permanent unavailability of the whole or any part of the site.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
By submitting your image, you agree to grant in NORTH NOTTS a royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to publish and otherwise use the material in any way that we want.
You also agree that you are the copyright owner or have permission or licence from the copyright owner to submit the image.
You will still own the copyright to everything you submit to in NORTH NOTTS website. Please note that in NORTH NOTTS cannot guarantee that all pictures will be used and we reserve the right to edit your comments.
When submitting your image, please remember to ask permission from parents or guardians if the subject is under 18.
These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
By acknowledging these terms and conditions you're also acknowledging that you have read the full in NORTH NOTTS website Terms and Conditions.