Halloween Events & Activities in North Notts
Are you ready for the scariest night of the year?
If you’re up for having some hair-raising fun this Halloween there are loads of Halloween events to keep everyone in the family happy with scary outdoor cinema screenings, spooky craft activities, terrifying trails, and general ghostly goings on.
Check out our In North Notts round-up of the spookiest Halloween events happening in Retford, Worksop, Southwell, Newark and across North Nottinghamshire this October.
- Spooky pumpkin trails in Clumber Park, Sherwood Forest, Rufford Abbey Country Park, The Workhouse at Southwell and Mr Straw’s House in Worksop
- Halloween Festival at White Post Farm, Farnsfield
- Halloween Themed Craft Activities at Bassetlaw Museum, National Civil War Centre, Coloured Cob Equestrian Centre, The Workhouse, CSL at Shrewsbury Road Community Centre in Worksop
- Halloween Lantern Making followed by Halloween Lantern Walks and Storytelling in Newark and at Vicar Water Country Park
- 2 ‘Harry Panto’ performances by the terrific TaleGate Theatre at North Notts Arena and the Majestic Theatre in Retford
- Halloween Murder Mystery at Ye Olde Bell Hotel near Retford
- Fright Night outdoor cinema experiences at Rufford Abbey Country Park
- Ghostly goings on and Theatre at Rufford Mill
- Halloween parties for little ones at Worksop Football Club, The Blue Bell in Ranskill and at All Hallows Church in Ordsall, Retford and a spooky surprises party for grown-ups at The Elms in Retford
- Worksop Halloween Half Marathon and Fun Run
- Tickhill’s Annual Pumpkin Competition
- A blood-curdling Halloween night screening of the cult classic film Witchfinder General in Newark on Halloween night, 31st October.
If your Halloween event isn’t featured in our What’s On directory, just use the Add an Event button at the top of the page and add yours for free.