NORTH NOTTS HALLOWEEN EVENTS GUIDE 2019
Are you ready for chills and thrills this Halloween across North Nottinghamshire?
There are all sorts of ghoulish goings on this Halloween, from horrifying hauntings in Mansfield to terrifying tales and spooky trails in all our country parks, creepy crafts and other Halloween activities in museums and libraries across the region. Ghost walks in Retford, fright night film in Newark, Halloween Pantos in Worksop & Retford, and even a paranormal investigation at Creswell Crags to experience - come along if you're brave enough...
These are just for starters – check out the full list of hair-raising Halloween events in our In North Notts Halloween Events Guide 2019.
Whether you’re a grown-up or child there are lots of spooky events to enjoy this Halloween.
You can discover an exciting range of Halloween Trails and Walks in many of the region’s country parks and attractions including the Halloween Monster Hunt at Rufford Abbey Country Park, Halloween Trail at Thoresby Park, Curious Pumpkin Trail at The Workhouse, Southwell, Spooky Halloween Trail at Sherwood Forest, Halloween Crafts and Trail at Vicar Water Country Park as well as a Halloween Crafts & Trail in Newark and Retford Ghost Walk.
|Look out too for a couple of seasonal Festivals - the Pumpkin Festival with a Halloween Theme at Maxeys Farm Shop, Kirklington and The Halloween Festival at White Post Farm.|
There’s lots of Halloween Fun for children all across the region including:
- Halloween Fun at Willow Tree Family Farm, Shirebrook
- Dino Halloween and Lil' Park Of Horrors Wheelgate Park, Mansfield
- Halloween Family Panto - 'Panto of The Dead' at North Notts Arena & Retford Majestic Theatre
- Witches, Wizards & Magical Creatures with Mother Grundy at Creswell Crags
- Halloween in The Park (family fun day) at Langold Country Park
- Spooktacular Halloween Party in Mansfield Woodhouse
- Halloween Party at Kids Zone, Worksop
- Magical Halloween Market at The Time Machine, Retford
- Halloween at Sundown Adventureland near Retford.
Not just for Halloween but great for keeping the children entertained on rainy mornings is the Kid's Club at Worksop Savoy Cinema which shows films every morning during the Autumn Half Term holiday.
For your creative little ones there are Halloween Art & Craft activities:
- Half Term Halloween Childrens Workshops at the Chocolate Orange Tearooms in Worksop
- Halloween Craft Activity at Worksop Library
- Halloween Activities at Bassetlaw Museum
Grown-ups and young people too have their fair share of Halloween fun with a Halloween Ghost Hunt in Mansfield, Letsxcape Halloween Special at Kelham Hall, a Paranormal Investigation at Creswell Crags, a Halloween Film Fright Night at The National Civil War Centre, Newark and
the Little Book of Horrors – A Terrifying Collection of Tales at Retford Library.
For alternative entertainment but with a Halloween connection why not enjoy the Spectacle Of Light at Rufford Abbey Country Park and, if you’re a runner, you can always take part in the annual Worksop Halloween Half Marathon & Fun Run or the Fright The Night 5k Glow Run at Newark Showground.
With so much going on this Halloween, you’re sure to find something ‘specially scary to do.
PS. Don't miss out! If your Halloween event isn’t featured in our What’s On directory why not add your event? It's free!